Thursday, January 26, 2017

picture for inspiration

Stuck while writing an essay or just about anything else? Calvin and Hobbes might have an idea that could help or it might just be worse.
Image result for calvin and hobbes school meme

Now if this would only really work. Maybe if we don't think about it and come back to it later we will be able to write again. This could be very helpful insight. Thanks Calvin. Time for a snack break from homework.

Maybe I really should take this advice while I'm having problems with coming up an issue to use for my blog and research paper I really didn't realize how hard it was going to be until I started thinking about it. Too bad there isn't a way to use a writers block on my computer (well there is always the internet that calls when on a computer) maybe time to think of something to break with coloring perhaps. If only it wasn't so hard to come up with things to write in an essay if it were easy like a story well then we'd be going places.

No comments:

Post a Comment