Thursday, April 6, 2017

Blog Issue: Beauty

Have you ever just walked outside in the middle of spring when everything is in bloom and seen all the beautiful colors and flowers? Well more likely you will notice the bugs coming back and that your lawn needs mowing and that there is a bunch of dandelions in your yard that weren't there a few days ago. For me when I go to a national park I get the first example, I get to go and see everything in it's natural state and see it's beauty. I'm lucky to have a National Monument almost in my backyard. Living so close to Timpanogos Caves National Park is amazing I love going up the canyon to to the visitor center to start my journey up to the caves. Although a mile and a half vertical climb sounds daunting to some people for me it is the best thing ever because I get to see everything that comes with it. There is such amazing flora all around me, adorable and silly animals all around to watch and of course as I get closer to the top there are the beautiful views overlooking the canyon and valley below. I get to meet all sorts of amazing people and when I finally make it to the top the Caves. The Caves in and of themselves are worth the climb let alone everything else that comes with it. Getting to be there just is an amazing thing. Each of the parks is like this in some form or another we just need to find what it is and then we can enjoy it just as much as everyone else, and the people who created it knowing that it would be worth it in the end. 

Image result for timpanogos cave heart
This is the Heart of Timpanogos.

No comments:

Post a Comment